The Legal Eagle is the newest addition to Elaine Murphy’s collection of popular restaurants which includes The Woollen Mills, Winding Stair, The Yarn and The Washerwoman. Situated on Chancery Place, The Legal Eagle has charmed diners since opening with its unique take on comforting classics and produce-driven cooking.
Serving dishes which champion the ‘nose-to-tail’ philosophy (use every bit of the animal and don’t waste a thing) makes the menu unique and delicious. This style of cuisine sits alongside their ‘celebration of vegetables’ very comfortably. Both are a celebration of produce, and they hope to use some lesser celebrated vegetables and vegetable tops to showcase how delicious these underrated morsels can be.
To showcase this, The Legal Eagle are hosting their second ‘Nose-to-Tail’ evening. The event will see a bespoke 6 course menu created by Chef Ian Connolly paired with craft beer courtesy of Samuel Smith’s Brewery.
This event will take place on December 4th at 7pm in the Legal Eagle and tickets cost €50 per person including a flight of beer.
Read TheTaste’s review on The Legal Eagle, HERE.
Nibbles and Snacks
Pork scratchings + smoked oyster mayo
Mick Bermingham’s corned mutton,
Pigs on the Green haslet & hay-smoked ham,
Kate Mac’s Irish pastrami,
Tom Durcan’s spiced beef, beer mustard,
pickles + pickled eggs
Blood and Tongues
Pickled pork tongue, blood pancakes, apple + fennel
Tails and Bones
Haggis, pickled turnip + potato flatbread
Marrow and snails, roasted marrow,
braised oxtail, Gaelic Escargot
Hearts and Snouts
Low and slow smoked and braised veal heart croquette,
fried duck egg, Gentleman’s Relish, cucumber + cress
Sweet and Fresh
Treacle tart, salt ice-cream
– This offer includes a ticket to Nose to Tail at The Legal Eagle
– This is a once off ticketed/ pre-booking event available only on December 4th
– Please bring voucher ticket to the event
– Your ticket can only be used on December 4th 2017
– You must be over 18 years to attend this event or to purchase this offer
– To book your place for this event you can contact them via phone +353 1 555 2971 or by email email@example.com
– The evening begins at 7:00 pm
– Cannot be combined with any other promotion
– As this is a live event, no refunds will be given following the event
– Multiple tickets may be purchased