These wines are perfect for the party season from cosy nights in to party central there’s something here for everyone! And with only 50 cases available to order this is an offer not to be missed! Selected by O’Briens Director of Wine, Lynne Coyle MW, these are some of the bestselling customer favourites from the O’Briens shelves!
O’Briens is Ireland’s largest family owned drinks retailer. Importing directly and exclusively from over 75 wineries worldwide. They have a strong relationship with each of our suppliers which enables them to offer our customers a range of excellent quality wines at the very best value.
They also work with local suppliers to deliver a complete range of over 1,000 wines, more than 500 world and craft beers and a constantly growing spirits range from Ireland and around the world.
Each case contains two each of the following wines:
Duffour Père et Fils
Highly aromatic with a crunch of red apple like fruit & fresh citrussy finish this is a great all-rounder from the lovely Duffour family from Gascony
Bellows Rock Sauvignon Blanc
Supple and a touch exotic this is a slightly more rounded Sauvignon Blanc than Marlborough or Loire but also bursting with fruit, herby aromatics and beautifully crisp and fresh
Rizzardi Pinot Grigio
This single estate Pinot Grigio hints at almond, white pear, apple and a little bit of citrus – versatile it works equally with food or on its own, truly a festive season wine rack essential
GB La Vieille Capitelle
I love this little wine – it’s a sparky red with lashing of red berried fruit, soft velvet tannins and a hint of refreshing acidity on the finish – perfect with party food and relaxed supper dishes.
The passion that we feel for this wine is mirrored by our customers and the winemaking team who work with traditional Portuguese varieties to create a super-smooth bramble fruited delight.
Monte Real Tempranillo
The youthful end of the Rioja spectrum, the fruit character is vibrant and black with a plummy undertone – the ripe fruit is propped by a notable but subtly-spiced undertone.
Terms & Conditions
– Delivery is available to any county in the Republic of Ireland
– Over 18’s only
– Last orders will be taken on Friday 8th December by 3pm. Your case of wine will be delivered between Monday 11th Dec and no later than Friday 22nd Dec
– Delivery is included in the price and you must include delivery address and contact phone number for the recipient at time of ordering as well as contents for greetings card at time of ordering.
– Unfortunately we cannot guarantee exact delivery times
– This case is delivered in a transit friendly brown box to help prevent breakage.