Cliff at Lyons is an idyllic country estate steeped in history, tucked away in scenic Co. Kildare. The sister property of Cliff House Hotel, Ardmore and Cliff Townhouse, St. Stephen’s Green, Cliff at Lyons is a luxury haven in picture perfect surroundings. Lush green grounds are dotted with original feature buildings across the estate with a collection of historic houses, a barracks and a mill situated on the Grand Canal.
Orchards and lawned gardens on the banks of the Grand Canal offer a stunning backdrop for this contemporary rural retreat, the design of which has been been inspired by Irish tradition old and new. The Orangery Restaurant offers a truly unique dining experience, housed in a breath-taking glasshouse with views across the lush green grounds. Head chef Nathan Dimond, with Cliff Executive Chef Martijn Kajuiter, create daily changing menus to reflect the ample bounty of the botanical gardens.
Exclusively on TheTaste, you can experience an unforgettable one night escape to Cliff at Lyons, including dinner for two in The Orangery and an a la carte breakfast overlooking the gardens for €260.
– Overnight stay for two in an Estate Room
– Three course dinner in the botanical Orangery Restaurant
– A la carte breakfast
– Price for two persons sharing €260
Estate Rooms at Cliff at Lyons offer amazing views across the grounds and are opulently appointed with contemporary chrome detailing and inviting accents of grey and sage-green velvets, with beds backed with floor-to-ceiling velvet-studded walls. En-suite bathrooms feature outsized rainfall showers and every comfort you expect from a luxury destination.
One of Ireland’s most picturesque dining destinations, the domed ceiling and glass walls of the Orangery Restaurant house innovative culinary creations, inspired by the abundance of fine produce on the doorstep. The season, the harvest and the morning’s finds dictate the menu each day, with earthy greens and botanical inspired dishes being showcased. Open for dinner Tuesday – Saturday inclusive, reservations are recommended.
Cliff at Lyons,
– Stay dates available in March, April, May and June
– Offer is valid on Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri inclusive
– Booking is subject to availability
– Offer valid for Estate rooms (supplement applies to other room categories)
– Offer must be redeemed in full (partial redemptions are not allowed)
– Booking must be made directly with the hotel by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +353 1 630 3500
– Voucher includes: 1 night accomodation for two with three course dinner and breakfast
– Vouchers are valid for rooms which accommodate 2 adults
– Voucher may be purchased as a gift
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– 48 hour cancellation notice required and valid on new bookings only