Peploe’s is at the very heart of Dublin City Centre right on St Stephens Green. A visit to Dublin would not be complete without an evening at Peploe’s soaking up the City atmosphere, enjoying succulent dishes with wines imported directly from European vineyards.
Peploe’s story is the culmination of a long-held ambition for owner, Barry Canny, to open an accessible, affordable bistro reflecting his personal passion for simple good food, fine wine and art.
TheTaste and Peploes are giving readers the chance to experience a 4 Course Dinner for Two with a Glass of Prosecco Each and a Bottle of Wine plus Two Coffees for €220. This dinner includes 2 x Appetisers and 2 x 3 Course A La Carte Dinner.
Guests can choose either red or white wine.
Sancerre Gerard Boulay ( Sauvignon)
St Veran ‘Les Bruyeres, Dom Senaillet ( Chardonnay)
Soave Superiore ‘Il Casale’’ (Garganega)
Cozes Hermitage, Domaine Jaboulet (chiraz/Grenache)
Valpolicella ‘Ripasso’, Venturini (Corvina)
Rioja Alta, Bodegas Roda (Tempranillo)
16 St. Stephens Green,Dublin 2,
– Voucher valid from January 1st until April 1st
– Offer is for 4 Course Dinner at Peploe’s with a Glass of Prosecco Each and a Bottle of Wine plus 2 Coffees
– You must book your table in advance by calling the restaurant on 353 1 676 3144
– Booking is subject to availability & opening dates
– You must mention Taste Voucher when booking
– Your TheTaste Voucher must be printed and presented to the restaurant on the night
– Offer based on a set menu
– Menu is subject to change and availability
– This offer cannot be combined with any other offer and the entire value must be used in one visit
– Can be purchased as a gift
– You must be over 18 to purchase and use this offer
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the restaurant on the night