Please note taste experiences must be purchased individually in order to receive individual vouchers.
Pichet restaurant & cocktail bar has been under the helm of award winning chef, Stephen Gibson since 2009. After a recent refurbishment they now offer a unique dining and bar experience to compliment the fantastic food. Their menu has hints of french elegance but with a modern Irish twist.
Within 6 months of opening, they were proud to be awarded a Bib Gourmand by the esteemed Michelin Guide and have retained the award for 8 consecutive years. Pichet was also awarded the number one spot in The Dubliner Magazine top 100 Restaurants in Dublin in 2012.
Their ethos remains unchanged with the idea of the ‘bistro’ evermore rooted in home cooked meals in the French tradition. It’s the combination of simplicity, high-quality ingredients and years of award winning food that is at the heart of Pichet.
TheTaste and Pichet are giving readers the chance to experience a 4 course dinner for two people for only €65.
Please note this voucher can also be used for delicious lunch.
Our menus are created with innovation and seasonality using traditional flavours to create unique new dishes. We use top-quality ingredients from local Irish suppliers that we know and trust. The dishes are locally inspired but with a French twist and are prepared with our extraordinary cooking methods.
We change our menus regularly but our food principles remain the same, from baking our own bread fresh every morning to butchering all our own meat, there is an unparalleled level of detail that goes into making our food the best it can be.
SNACKS TO SHARE
– Country Style Terrine, Beetroot Ketchup, Grapes, Candy Walnut
– Chicory, Pickled Dulse, Carrot, Orange, Dill Aioli, Almonds
– Salt baked celeriac, Poached Egg, Truffle pecorino, Hazelnut Emulsion
– Foie Gras Parfait, Sherry jelly, Pickled Walnut, Apple
– Mackerel, Fennel, Grilled Cucumber, Pear, Smoked Goats Cheese
– Roast Potato Gnocchi, Heritage Tomatoes, Courgette, Toonsbridge Mozzarella, Basil
– Organic Salmon, Broccoli, Confit Squid, Smoked Almonds, Caesar Aioli
– Crows Pork, Black pudding, salsa verde, parmentier potatoes
– Flat Iron Steak, Mushrooms A La Greque, Pepper Cream, Fries (€5 supplement applicable)
– New Potatoes, Salsa Verde
– Broccoli, Smoked Almonds
– Rocket Salad
– Parmesan Fries
– Lemon Crème, Raspberry Sorbet, Meringue, Basil
– Sticky Toffee Pudding, Whiskey Caramel, Buttermilk Ice Cream,
– Toasted Peanut Parfait, Chocolate Sorbet, Malt Nougat
15 Trinity Street,
– Voucher is valid from Friday January 3rd until Saturday February 29th 2020
– Advance booking is essential & tables are subject to availability.
– To book please call (01) 677-1060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention you have a “The Taste Voucher”.
– Voucher must be mentioned at the time of booking and be presented on arrival at the restaurant.
– Valid 7 days weekly for lunch and dinner, excluding valentines’ day. Limited tables available on Fridays & Saturdays up to 6:30pm.
– Cancellation policy – Less than 24 hours’ notice can result in your voucher being forfeited.
– Sample menu provided on www.thetaste.ie and this is subject to change.
– €5 steak supplement applicable
– Max 3 vouchers per table, voucher may be purchased as a gift.
– A 12.5% service charge is applicable for tables of 5 guests or more, of which 100% is distributed to staff.
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. – Overspend payable direct to the restaurant.