Dublin Bar Academy is a training facility founded by proven industry leaders, who have a passion for spreading the word about anything made from grape, grain or bean.
The Dublin Bar Academy was set up in 2012 by Richard Linden and Ronan Rogerson to give young and aspiring bartenders the training they need to step behind any bar in the world with confidence. Having worked in the industry for a combined 30 years, they realised that there was a genuine demand for higher standards in training and education.
Leaving his native Sweden, Richard has travelled the world in pursuit of bar and hospitality expertise. From the UK, where he spent five years in the Chewton Glen five star resort that is consistently voted in the top hotels in the world, to Thailand where he worked as the Head Instructor at the European Bartender School.
Read TheTaste interview with Richard Linden HERE.
Enjoy this premium whiskey tasting with the seasoned expert Richard Linden. Taste a wide range of exceptional whiskies from around the globe whilst learning about Irish whiskey production and put your nose to the test with a whiskey challenge.
Duration: 1 day
Dates: 21st April, 19th May, 16th June
– Taste a wider range of exceptional whiskies from around the globe
– Irish whiskey production
– What is it that makes Irish whiskey so sought after, the world over?
– New age of Irish whiskey
– World wide whiskeys
– Food pairing
– Whiskey challenge, put your nose to the test
– You must book by email email@example.com and mention you have purchased TheTaste offer
– You must be over 18 to purchase
– Offer valid until October 31st
– This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion
– Offer available 21st April, 19th May, 16th June
– No refunds without seven days notice of chosen dates
For more information, visit dublinbaracademy.com/course/premium-whiskey-tasting/