As part of the significant investment and sophisticated new look at the Red Cow Moran Hotel, the cosy and appealing new restaurant Tom’s Table has just opened at the heart of the hotel.
Bought almost twenty years ago by renowned hotelier and businessman Tom Moran and in the family ever since, the Red Cow Moran Hotel is a family hotel.
The Red Cow Moran Hotel’s new restaurant – Tom’s Table – makes subtle references to the renowned hotelier and his background. Tom Moran himself grew up in a big family where, like in most families, the table formed the hub – the focal point and the reason for people to get together over a delicious meal and a few drinks.
A place for people to eat, drink and relax, Tom’s Table has a big table at the front of the restaurant for communal dining and large groups, and the focus from head chef Brian McCarthy and his team is on providing great food sourced as locally as possible with a particular emphasis, fittingly for the Red Cow, on excellent steaks.
Bright, warm and atmospheric, the materials, wall treatments and finishes used throughout Tom’s Table pay gentle respect to the countryside origins of the hotel owner. Using simple painted brick, classic terracotta and mosaic tiles, along with aged leather and polished wood, there is a sense of the patina of history despite this
being a fresh new restaurant concept.
TheTaste and Red Cow Moran Hotel are offering readers a two course dinner with glass of wine each in Tom’s Table Restaurant for only €55. Guests can also upgrade to their signature steak dish (the Bull Hayes Hereford Prime Ribeye) for only €8.
– Offer available from Jan 1st – March 31st
– Offer includes 2 course menu for 2 people with a glass of wine each
– Bookings can be made by phone: (0) 1 459 3650 or email email@example.com, please mention Taste voucher at booking stage
– Must be over 18 to purchase
– Guests can upgrade to their signature main course (Bull Hayes Hereford Prime Ribeye) for only €8 or choose any other steak listed on the menu with a supplement of €5
– All reservations are subject to availability
– Voucher must be redeemed in full in one visit
– Any overspend may be paid directly to the restaurant
– Menus are seasonal and subject to change based on seasonality
– Max 3 voucher are usable per table