The Rioja Wine and Tapas Trail is set to be one of the highlights of the much anticipated Spanish Wine Week, running between April 24th and 30th. On the evening of Wednesday the 26th of April, attendees will be able to experience Rioja in “three acts”.
Join us as we stop in three cool venues for a taste of six carefully selected, award-winning Rioja wines, paired with modern and exciting tapas and tasted in crescendo; we’ll start with youthful and refreshing whites and friendly Crianza, climbing our way to more complex Reserva and finishing with the crown’s jewel as we taste Gran Reserva Rioja.
This is more than just a wine tasting, as during the Rioja Wine and Tapas Trail you’ll enjoy a fantastic opportunity to meet new people, discover new venues and taste dishes that will enhance your enjoyment and make it a more immersive experience.
The trail will begin at 6:00 pm and guests will get to enjoy the best food and wine in the following venues, all within a short stroll to each other:
The first stop is Salamanca, one of Dublin’s top tapas restaurants and known for its authentic Spanish flavour and friendly service.
Then we’ll move to Balfes, within the luxurious Westbury Hotel, a modern and smart venue with an eclectic palette of flavours to showcase Rioja’s versatility.
Finally, we’ll end the evening at 37 Dawson Street, one of Dublin’s coolest bars with striking and unique decor, complex and baroque, ideal to raise a glass of equally unique wines with real character.
The Rioja Wine and Tapas Trail is organised in conjunction between Spanish Wine Week, TheTaste and Fab Food Trails, multi Award-winning company specialising in food and drink trails across Dublin and Cork.
This is a once-off event with very limited availability so early booking is highly recommended!
– Must be over 18 years to participate
– This voucher is your proof of booking, please bring it in print on the day of the event.
– This is a once off event, held on Wednesday 26th of April from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
– The starting point for the trail is Salamanca, 1 Andrew Street, Dublin 2.
– Tickets are €49.95 per person.
– Subject to availability
– Menu is subject to change and dependent on availability
– This voucher can be purchased as a gift
– Vouchers will not be redeemable after their expiry date
– Voucher must be redeemed in full in one visit