Experience 25 years of taste and tradition at this fine dining restaurant in Ballsbridge. Located just 25 minutes
from the city centre, Roly’s Bistro is the perfect spot for a romantic dinner for two or catching up with friends.
John and Angela O’Sullivan are hands on directors in the restaurant. Over the past 30 years they have opened many successful restaurants in Dublin. Director and Chef de Cuisine Paul Cartwright and Head Chef Hughie Hyland are in the kitchen ‘on the stove’.
Both lead and cook by example, visiting food producers, carefully checking daily food deliveries, preparing dishes and sauces in the time honoured way. Experienced hands and palates create great taste.
Roly’s Bistro in Ballsbridge has a menu to suit whether you are looking to book a romantic meal, entertain important clients or celebrate an important family occasion in our restaurant upstairs.
TheTaste and Roly’s are giving readers the chance to enjoy a delicious evening with a 3-course dinner for two
for only €55.
Carrot and Coriander Soup
St. Tola’s Goats Cheese Salad
Organic Beetroot, Roasted Peppers, Candied Pecans
Thai Spiced Fish Cakes
Sweet & Sour Dressing, Herb Salad
Roly’s Fresh Dublin Bay Prawn Bisque
Roast Breast of Limerick’s Glin Valley Corn Fed Chicken
Piedmont Truffle Creamed Potato, Girolle Mushrooms, Wild Mushroom Cream
Confit Of Cherry Valley Duck
Puy Lentils, Pancetta, Root Vegetables, Red Wine Jus
Roly’s Classic – Traditional Kerry Lamb & Vegetable Pie
Roasted Parsnip & Thyme
Grilled Fillet of Wild Atlantic Hake
Stir Fried Asian Greens, Noodles, Thai Spiced Coconut Broth
Pumpkin Ravioli with Roasted Pumpkin
Baby Spinach, Crumbled Goats Cheese, Hazelnut Pesto
10oz Rib of Irish Hereford Beef
Roasted White Onions, Fondant Potato, Pepper Sauce (€8.00 Supplement)
Vegetables & Potato or Roly’s Mixed Salad
Roly’s Pavlova, Berry Compote, Vanilla Cream
White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake With Raspberry Snaps
Crème Brûlée with Pistachio and Almond Cake
Roly’s Knickerbocker Glory
7 Ballsbridge Terrace 1st Floor
Dublin 4, Ireland
– Voucher valid from now until November 28th 2018
– This offer includes a 3 course dinner for two (starter, main, dessert each) from the set menu in Roly’s Bistro on Sunday to Wednesday evenings.
– You must book your table in advance by calling the restaurant on 353 1 668 2611
– Booking is subject to availability & opening dates
– You must mention Taste Voucher when booking
– Your TheTaste Voucher must be printed and presented to the restaurant on the night
– Offer based on a set menu
– Menu is subject to change and availability
– This offer cannot be combined with any other offer and the entire value must be used in one visit
– Can be purchased as a gift
– You must be over 18 to purchase and use this offer
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the restaurant on the night