Award-winning Irish Masterchef judge Dylan McGrath is one of the most exciting chefs in Ireland. Today we are offering you the chance to try lunch at Rustic Stone which is bringing class to casual dining and is considered one of the best restaurants in Dublin.
At Rustic Stone they create food that is as tasty as it is nutritious. Their aim is to allow people to choose what they eat in accordance to what they look for in a meal, without sacrificing flavour.
They focus on the positive virtues of different ingredients and draw out the flavour as well as the goodness from within.
Treat yourself and a friend to a to a Rustic Stone Lunch: 2 Main Courses, 3 Sides and 2 Soft Drinks for 2 People for €26.
Photos of Rustic Stone
Taste Set Lunch Menu
Topped with a miso and sesame seed crust with a drizzle of langoustine oil and apple watercress salad.
Served with pesto chips
OUR CHICKEN WINGS
The city’s favourite, the oul chickenwing. Here I’ve done ‘em in some sticky soya and crushed roasted sesame seeds with fresh grated limezest, garlic chips, red sprouts and coriander. I can’t say the wings are low fat, but I can say they are free range. Served with pesto chips.
BORLOTTI BEAN MINESTRONE SOUP WITH CHORIZO
Packed with the most nutritious chunky vegetables I could find, then finished with basil, parmesan and good olive oil. Has a hearty protein base and is high in fibre… a well balanced dish.
A selection of buffalo mozzarella, tomato, slices of tuna, iberico ham, cured beef with avocado, ponzu purée truffle mayonnaise and polenta chips. RAW should revitalise, allowing the ingredients in their purest form to dominate the flavour.
Fried pork mince with onion, rosemary, bound with pumpkin, honey and sage. The joy of pork belly is in the flavor of its fat. This is for those who don’t care about calories.
Good old fashioned chunky basil pesto with marinated tomatoes and roughly chopped great black olives with pinenuts and parmesan.
Served in two buns, a very special mince ground from a recipe of difference cuts, chargrilled, served with herb mayonnaise and my own tomato and lemon chutney, crispy onions and Irish smoked cheddar in a brioche bun. Served with polenta chips.
RUSTIC CHICKEN SALAD
Poached free range chicken with pickled mushrooms, blanched asparagus longstem baby artichokes with broccoli slices bulgar wheat watercress tarragon parsley wild rocket and little truffle oil.
Wild rocket, sliced prosciutto ham, shaved crisp slices of pear with toasted hazelnuts, parmesan and wildherbs dressed in my light mustard dressing. Mustard is extremely high in anti-oxidants.
Watercress, baby spinach, baby gem leaves, iceberg, cherry tomatoes, black olives, coriander, basil and pickled saffrons hallots bound in pine nut herb pesto.
SELECTION OF MEAT TO SHARE
Three pieces of dif ferent cuts of Irish beef rendered as you like on the stone with a different topping to suit each cut
Map & Location
Terms & Conditions
– Voucher valid until May 31st 2018
– Offer valid Sunday – Thursday
– Voucher valid 7 days a week (not valid on Easter Sunday, Easter Monday and May 6th & 7th) needs to be ordered before 2:15 pm
– Voucher must be used before 2.30pm Sunday to Thursday
– Advance booking required by calling restaurant, please mention you have TheTaste lunch offer
– To book please call (01) 707 9596 – Available on TheTaste set menu only
– Please print your email confirmation & presented to restaurant on the day
– Overspend paid to restaurant
– Voucher subject to availability
– Must be over 18 to purchase
– This offer cannot be combined with any other offer – Multiple vouchers may be purchased for yourself or as gifts
– Maximum of 4 vouchers can be used for any one reservation (service is charged at a rate of 12.5% for parties of 6 or more)