This is a one-off opportunity for loyal taste followers to experience the changes at Rustic Stone. With today’s taste giving you the opportunity to try Dylan’s flagship contemporary and stylish restaurant, Rustic Stone. Rustic Stone in considered one of the best restaurants in Dublin and received a Georgina Campbell Guides Award.
Dylan received his first Michelin star in 2008 for his cutting-edge contemporary restaurant Mint, when Image food critic Domini Kemp considers Dylan McGrath a “creative genius”.
This is one we highly recommend, you will enjoy a 3-course dinner for 2 people plus 2 glasses of prosecco and a bottle of wine for only €80.
What food critics say about Rustic Stone
“McGrath has put flashes of brilliance into his new venture.”
CATHERINE CLEARY, The Irish Times
“I suspect if no mention were made of the health benefits of these dishes, we would all be raving about the clever couture-chef turned high-street style icon.”
ROSS GOLDEN-BANNON, The Sunday Business Post
“McGrath’s is a really clever, interesting, modern day ‘Cuisine Minceur’ menu, offering lots of options to graze lightly and healthily, share dishes, or indulge, with symbols galore for low saturates, wheat, gluten or dairy free, vegetarian, super food or sugar free. This rustic stone is a gem.”
LUNINDA O’Sullivan, The Sunday Independent
For more information please see: www.rusticstone.ie
Terms & Conditions
– Advance booking required by calling restaurant on 01-7079596 you MUST mention you have a taste voucher at this time
– Offer available until 31st October
– Available Sunday – Wednesday all night & Thursday – Saturday before 6:30pm
– Voucher valid for 3 course meal for two plus 2 glasses of prosecco and a bottle of house wine
– Voucher must be printed & presented to restaurant on the night
– Voucher subject to availability
– Availability is limited to 40 per night so please book early
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the restaurant on the night
– Must be over 18 to purchase this offer