Saba (means happy meeting place) is an award-winning Thai and Vietnamese eatery and cocktail bar in Upper Baggot Street.
Saba Upper Baggot Street is a Located at 22 Upper Baggot Street in Dublin 4 on the banks of the Grand canal beside the Aviva and RDS Stadium, It is situated on one of the city’s most beautiful Victorian streets with lots of interesting shops, cafes, restaurants and many of Dublin’s most famous historic pubs.
Saba’s kitchen is open from noon until late seven days a week, so whether you fancy a light lunch, dinner with wine or cocktails or weekend brunch, we are the perfect venue.
Exclusively on TheTaste.ie, Saba Baggot Street is offering you the chance to explore the flavours of Thailand and Vietnam with a 3 course meal, including one starter, a main dish, and a dessert, for two people plus a cocktail each for just €60 from our set Taste Experience Menu.
To view Saba’s Cocktail Menu click HERE.
22 Upper Baggot Street,
– Voucher is valid now until 30th September 2018
– Valid 7 days per week for dinner at Saba Baggot Street
– Overspend is paid directly to the restaurant.
– Please mention TheTaste.ie offer when booking over the phone by calling 01 563 1999, or by emailing email@example.com, alternatively you can book online at www.sabadublin.com
– Voucher must be printed and presented to restaurant on arrival
– A 12.5% discretionary gratuity is added to tables of 6 or more, 100% of all gratuities go to the team.
– A designated amount of vouchers only are accepted each night, Advance booking is essential and is subject to availability.
– Multiple offers may be purchased but no more than 4 may be used at one table. Tables are available for 2 hours
– There are supplements on the Saba Signature Dishes.
– Vouchers are non-refundable and non-transferable and will be valid for a single redemption only
– Where purchased online, the purchaser and the recipient have a responsibility to ensure that the unique order number is not disclosed to others
– Under Irish licensing laws we are not permitted to sell alcoholic drinks to anyone under the age of 18. When you place an order for a voucher including alcohol with us you are, in doing so, confirming that you are over 18. This also applies if you are buying alcoholic drinks as a present, in which case the recipient must also be over 18