Saba (meaning happy meeting place) is an award-winning Thai and Vietnamese eatery and cocktail bar in Dublin city centre.
Located at 22 Upper Baggot Street in Dublin 4 on the banks of the Grand canal beside the Aviva and RDS Stadium, It is situated on a beautiful Victorian street with lots of interesting shops, cafes, restaurants and many of Dublin’s most famous historic pubs.
Saba’s kitchen is open from noon until late seven days a week, so whether you fancy a light lunch, dinner with wine or cocktails or weekend brunch, we are the perfect venue.
Exclusively on TheTaste, Saba Baggot Street is offering you the chance to explore the flavours of Thailand and Vietnam with a 3 course meal, including one starter, a main dish, and a dessert, for two people plus two cocktails for just €60.
– Black Pepper Squid
Served with ginger soy sauce
– Prawn Pomelo Mieng Kam
Steamed tiger prawns with shredded roasted coconut, peanuts, ginger, shallots, lime, and birds eye chillis with shrimp paste, fish sauce and a palm sugar sauce
– Sweet Potato and Corn Fritters
Served with a sweet chilli and peanut dip
– Por Pia Thod
Crispy vegetable spring rolls with woodear mushrooms, served with plum sauce, iceberg lettuce and mint
– Saba Chicken Wings
With a soy sauce, honey and sesame glaze, served with a tamarind dip
Choose your favourite style:
– Phad Khing
With ginger, oyster mushrooms, spring onions, baby corn and peppers
– Phad Prik Sod
With chillis, onions, peppers, mushrooms and sweet basil
– Sweet & Sour
With cucumber, onions, cherry tomatoes, pineapple and spring onions
Now choose from the following:
– Vegetables & Tofu
– Massaman Chicken
With potatoes, onions, peanuts and crispy shallots
– Gaeng Karee Fuktong
Aromatic yellow butternut squash and sweet potato curry with onions and potatoes
– Green Prawn Curry
With pea aubergines, bamboo shoots, string beans, peppers, chillis and sweet basil
Saba’s signature main course dishes created by Executive Chef, Taweesak Trakoolwattana. These dishes have an additional charge.
– Hake in Banana Leaf (€5 supplement)
With peppers, chilli, sweet basil and a red curry sauce served with steamed rice
– Chargrilled 8oz Lemongrass Sirloin Steak (€6 supplement)
With Asian slaw of white cabbage, red cabbage, green papaya, crushed chilli, fried shallots, cashew nuts and a tamarind palm sugar sauce. Served with Saba home fries
– Steamed Fillets Of Seabass
With ginger, soy sauce, Xao Shing wine and Chinese leaves
– Thai Beef Salad
Stir fried beef with cucumber, lemongrass, cherry tomatoes, coriander, shallots, spring onions, birds eye chillis, peanuts and a tangy lime dressing
– Grilled Red Chicken Salad
Chicken marinated in red curry paste and served with onions, spring onions, shredded carrots, birds eye chillis, pomegranate, mango, iceberg lettuce and a tangy dressing
Egg noodles with prawns, chillis, string beans, baby corn, peppers and holy basil
Rice noodles with beef, onions, peppers, chillis, spring onions and sweet basil
– Phad Thai
Flat rice noodles with peanuts, egg, bean sprouts and lime with chicken and prawns
Chicken, butternut squash, sweet potato, bok choy, carrots, broccoli, peppers, Chinese leaves, mushrooms and lime in a red curry sauce (Rice Not Included)
A selection of desserts will be available on the night
To view Saba’s Cocktail Menu click HERE.
22 Upper Baggot Street,
– Voucher is valid now until 28th February 2018 (excluding the month of December 2017, 11/11/17, 18/11/17, 25/11/17, 14/02/18 and 24/02/18)
– Valid 7 days per week for dinner at Saba, 22 Upper Baggot Street, Dublin 4
– Voucher valid for a 3 course meal, including one starter, a main dish, and a dessert from the set Taste Experience Menu for two people including 2 Saba signature cocktails.
– Booking must be made directly with Saba, Upper Baggot Street by email only
– Please email the Saba, Upper Baggot Street on firstname.lastname@example.org, please mention TheTaste.ie offer when booking.
– Voucher must be printed and presented to restaurant on arrival
– Bookings as per availability.
– A 12.5% service charge is added to tables of 6 or more, 100% of all gratuities go to the team.
– There are supplements on the Saba Dishes.
– Tables are available for 2 hours slots
– You must be over 18 years of age to purchase this offer
– Overspend is paid directly to the restaurant.
– Voucher subject to availability
– Voucher is based on a set menu
– Menu subject to change and availability
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased