The Station House Hotel is the Boyne Valley and County Meath’s top Country House Hotel. Sitting in its own amazing gardens, right in the heart of The Boyne Valley Drive with perfect countryside views, here you will find peace and relaxation in elegant and luxurious surroundings.
The Station House Hotel in the heart of the Boyne Valley Drive offers a country house hotel experience like no other. This country house hotel is located centrally between Navan, Dunshaughlin and Trim (approximately a 15 minute drive from each of these towns).
This exceptional country house hotel is located 20 miles from Dublin. Not only an exceptional country house hotel but The Station House Hotel also offers an award winning restaurant in the Award Winning Signal Restaurant. The Station House Hotel was once a train station connecting Dublin to Kingscourt, plenty of the original buildings and reminders of a forgotten time are still present.
– Overnight stay in the hotel for two
– Breakfast for two
– Late check out
The Station House Hotel
Kilmessan, Co. Meath
– Valid 7 days a week (including weekends) from now until May 10th 2017
– Booking is subject to availability excluding events dates
– Booking must be made directly with the hotel by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
– Voucher includes: 1 night stay for 2, breakfast and late checkout.
– Vouchers are valid for rooms which accommodate 2 adults
– Voucher may be purchased as a gift
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– 24 hour cancellation notice required and valid on new bookings only
– Must be over 18 to enjoy this offer