Overlooking the picturesque Sheen Falls, this five-star Relais & Chateaux hotel is renowned for its 2AA Rosette restaurant and luxurious rooms, suites and villas. Set on the Wild Atlantic Way, outside the town of Kenmare, Co Kerry, Sheen Falls Lodge is an unforgettable base for your Irish holiday, providing the ultimate in hospitality.
Sheen Falls Lodge is home to one of the finest Kenmare restaurants; perhaps even the best restaurants in Ireland. Here, there’s a culinary feast of fresh, local produce that few can rival.
Luxurious. Relaxing. Beautiful. As one of Ireland’s leading 5 star hotels, this hallmark also extends to the supremely spacious bedrooms, some of which have open fireplaces and stunning views over either Kenmare Bay or the cascading Sheen Waterfalls.
TheTaste and Sheen Falls Lodge are offering readers a 2 night escape in a classic room with dinner on one evening, afternoon tea and €50 spa credit per person for €499.
– Overnight stay for two in a classic room
– TheTaste readers are guaranteed a room upgrade at time of booking
– Dinner on one evening
– 1 X Afternoon Tea
– €50 spa credit per person
Sheen Falls Lodge,
T: + 353 (0) 64 6641600
– Offer available from now until April 30th 2018
– Offer is valid Sunday to Thursday in March and April subject to availability
– Booking is subject to availability
– Offer must be redeemed in full (partial redemptions are not allowed)
– offer not available over Easter Holidays
– Classic room has space for 1 child under 12
– Booking must be made directly with the hotel by emailing email@example.com or calling 064 6641600
Voucher includes: 2 nights’ accommodation for two with dinner on one evening, 1 X afternoon tea and €50 spa credit per person
– Vouchers are valid for rooms which accommodate 2 adults
– Voucher may be purchased as a gift
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– 7 day cancellation notice required and valid on new bookings only
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the hotel