Tired of your soggy desk lunch? Dreaming of warmer climes and Hawaiian vibes? Dublin’s newest hotspot, Klaw Poké has just opened on Capel Street with the answer to your lack-lustre lunch dilemma. Poké, or ‘Hawaiian Sushi’ is the healthy, addictive food trend of the year and now Dublin is finally catching the wave with Niall Sabongi’s newest venture.
Having sold out completely on their opening weekend earlier this month, it is clear Dubliners are already hooked on this cross between Japanese sushi and Peruvian ceviche, pronounced poke-ay and made up of chunks of raw tuna, salmon and other seafood marinated in soy and sesame, then mixed as a free-form salad.
Exclusively on TheTaste, you can get your hands on these bowls of greatness and make your co-workers drool with a Signature Poké Bowl to takeaway at lunchtime for just €6.
159 Capel Street,
- Voucher must be printed and presented to the restaurant on the day on arrival
- Voucher is valid from now until August 31st 2017 from Monday to Friday
- Menu subject to change and availability
- Offer is only available at lunchtime, for a takeaway Signature Poké Bowl
- Offer subject to availability
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
- Voucher is non transferable
- Overspend payable direct to restaurant