Have you any plans for Friday night? How would you like to have dinner at Marco Pierre White home in in Donnybrook, Marco Pierre White Courtyard Bar and Grill, the NEW HOME of TV3’s The Restaurant Show, and enjoy their hugely popular Supper Club Experience Offer.
We have secured tables at an amazing value for our readers. You will enjoy a 4 Course Dinner with a bottle of Wine for two people at their ‘Piano Bar Supper Club’ for only €79.95
This evening is valued at €150 and a perfect idea for a great Friday night!
At Marco Pierre White, Courtyard Bar & Grill, Donnybrook, old school glamour, proper service and classic dishes are on the menu. When you walk in to Marco’s, accessed through a beautiful courtyard garden, you know you’ve signed up for more than just a decent dinner. Add to that, our live Piano Bar and a night on the town in Donnybrook is complete.
Our menu comprises a choice of starters including our most popular items of Salad of Beetroot with Ryefield Goats Cheese and walnut dressing, and our signature Shrimp Cocktail with toast Melba.
Main courses include our famous Steak Frites served with Café De Paris butter and our Grilled Atlantic Salmon served with Baby stem broccoli and Gratin Dauphonoise
Desserts include Valhrona Chocolate & Peanut Butter Tart, Raspberry Sorbet, Toffee Apple Crumble with Ice Cream
Marco Pierre White Donnybrook has also introduced some new additions to their wine list which they have recently sourced directly from La Croix Belle, a leading estate in Cotes de Thongue appellation. La Croix Belle is a 200 year old family property in Puissalicon, north of Beziers, between the Cevennes mountains and the Mediterranean”.
The Vibe? Classic, Grown up, Relaxed, Playful
The Setting? An opulent Room, you’ll feel at home in….only better.
The Food? Simple elegant dishes using the finest ingredients.
Experience the Marco Pierre White Supper Club Experience for yourself!
About the Marco Pierre White Group
When you walk through the doors into the lush cloistered gardens and heated terrace of Marco’s new Donnybrook restaurant Courtyard Bar & Grill into the relaxed luxury of the smart, inviting rooms, you’re met with a warm welcome. From the professional, genial front of house to the galvanized kitchen brigade, the team at Marco’s restaurants is united in their intention to make your meal an occasion. The chefs have earned their place in the kitchen, trained by Marco in one of his London restaurants. The waitstaff is friendly and professional, instinctively anticipating your needs, under the watchful eye of experienced managers. At Marco’s, you’ll notice the details, from the inventively curated music set list to the flatteringly seductive lighting. Marco’s is about service. Each member of Marco’s team is carefully chosen and meticulously prepared, and genuinely love their vocation.
Read our review on Marco Pierre White Review
A little about Marco Pierre White
Marco began his classical training under Albert Roux and Michel Roux at Le Gavroche. At 24 Marco became head chef and joint owner of Harveys with a kitchen staff that included the young Gordon Ramsay & Heston Blumenthal. Dubbed ‘The Godfather of Modern Cooking’, Marco became the first English chef to win 3 coveted Michelin stars at the tender age of 33.
Supper Club in Donnybrook
– Celeriac & Apple Soup
– Shrimp Cocktail, toast Melba
– Chicken Liver Parfait, brioche toast
– Salad of Beetroot, Ryefield Goats Cheese, walnut dressing
– Steak Frites, Café de Paris butter
– Grilled Atlantic Salmon, Warm potato Salad , lemon Beurre Blanc
– Bone Half Roast Chicken, Grilled Tomato, Sauce Bearnaise, Frites
– Roasted Butternut Squash & Sage Risotto, Wild Rocket, Parmesan, Pine Nuts & Truffle Oil
– Toffee Apple Crumble with Ice cream
– Valhrona Chocolate & Peanut Butter Tart, raspberry sorbet
– Selection of Ice-Cream
– Tea or Coffee
– White – Cotes De Thongue, La Croix Belle, Sauvignon Blanc Chardonnay
– Red – Cotes De Thongue, La Croix Belle, Merlot
Location & Details
[su_gmap address=”1 Belmont Ave, Donnybrook Dublin 4″]
Tucked in behind a vine gate on Donnybrook’s Belmont Avenue, Courtyard Bar & Grill is close to Aviva Stadium, The RDS as well as The 4 Seasons Hotel, Herbert Park Hotel and The DoubleTree at the Burlington.
1 Belmont Ave, Donnybrook Dublin 4
Wednesday – Thurs from 5.30pm |
Fri/Sat – from 5.00pm |
Sunday from 1.00pm
To secure a reservation, please
Tel : 01 5510555
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
– Vouchers for the Supper Club are valid for Donnybrook only, for all Friday nights from August to March 2018, excluding the month of December.
– Guests have to be at least 18 years of age.
– For vouchers to be accepted, a reservation must be made in advance by emailing email@example.com
– On booking please mention that your TheTaste voucher number
– Vouchers must be presented on arrival
– 4 course dinner includes choice of starters, mains, dessert, tea/coffee from the TheTaste menu plus a bottle of wine.
– There is no service charge. Gratuity is at your discretion.
– Bottle of wine is a choice of La Croix Belle Sauvignon Blanc Chardonnay or La Croix Belle Merlot
– Booking is subject to availability
– Offer is based on a set menu
– Menu is subject to change and availability