Fitzwilliam Place’s stylish Suesey Street is the perfect place to enjoy a fantastic meal with friends. Sit back, relax and let Head Chef Gareth Naughton, wow you with his French-inspired contemporary cuisine.
You will recognise General Manager John Healey from TV3’s The Restaurant, making sure all his guests at this “stylish, upmarket bistro with a focus on quality, value and service” are exceedingly well looked after and leave with a smile.
TheTaste is bringing you the chance to experience Suesey Street’s Supper Club – live light Jazz from Sonic Tolfa, which is held on selected Friday nights and is the perfect way to unwind after a long week.
A Four Course Dinner for 2 with a Bottle of House Wine with Live Music at Suesey Street.
– Starters –
Winter Mushroom Soup
Truffle, Crème Fraiche
Five Mile Town Goats Cheese & Beetroot Salad
Nuts & Seeds, Beetroot, Blackberry Dressing
Roast Scallops (€5 supplement)
Sea Vegetable Risotto, Pickled Seaweed
Chicken Liver & Foie Gras Parfait
Kumquat Chutney, Frisée Salad, Truffle Dressing
– Mains –
Roast Jerusalem Artichoke Risotto
Winter Mushrooms, Parmesan, Crispy Artichokes
Seaweed Dashi Broth, Turnip, Radish, Celeriac, Crispy Pearl Barley
8oz Ribeye Steak (€5 supplement)
Béarnaise Sauce, Truffle Watercress & Fries
Pan Seared Atlantic Hake
Mussels, Sweetcorn, Chervil, Samphire
– Desserts –
Whipped Dark Chocolate
Caramelised Banana, Vanilla Ice Cream, Peanut
Kaffir Lime Parfait
White Chocolate, Mango Mousse, Coconut Sorbet, Asian Fruit Salad
Sherry Vinegar, Tea Soaked Prunes, Milk Sorbet
Cheese (€3 supplement)
Irish Farm Cheeses, Quince, Crackers, Onion Chutney
– You must be over 18 to purchase this offer
– Offer includes four course dinner for two and a bottle of house wine
– Menu is subject to change
– After you have purchased your voucher please email email@example.com to book your table
– Your full name, date, number of guests, time, phone number and voucher code is required in order to secure a reservation
– This voucher can be used only on Fridays in February, March and April 2017 (excluding Friday 3rd March & Friday 14th April)
– Advance Booking is essential and is subject to availability
– Overspend on supplemented items payable to the restaurant.
– A Max of 4 vouchers may be used per table
– Vouchers will not be redeemable after their expiry date of April 28th 2017
– Voucher must be redeemed in full in one visit