Indulge in the freshest seafood from sea to SOLE during the Dublin Food and Drink Festival.
With SOLE’s ‘Taste of Ireland’ seafood tower, you can indulge in the best fresh seafood from around Ireland including Howth smoked organic salmon, classic prawn cocktail with Dublin Bay prawns, a selection of Irish rock and native oysters, pan-roast Irish brown crab claws and steamed West Cork mussels.
All served with freshly baked bread and a glass of Muscadet, the perfect option for a leisurely lunch!
Date and Time: Friday 19th and Saturday 20th October 12 pm – 4 pm.
SOLE Seafood & Grill
18 – 19 South William Street
T: +353 (0)1 544 2300
– Over 18’s only
– This is a special ticketed event only.
– Multiple tickets may be purchased.
– Voucher must be presented on arrival.
– Tickets only valid for Friday 19th and Saturday 20th October between 12 pm – 4 pm.
– This ticket cannot be combined with any other promotion.
– No refunds will be given following the event
– Any overspend must be paid directly to SOLE Seafood & Grill