There is a new restaurant in Delgany, called The Pigeon House, opened up by restaurateurs Brian Walsh and Paul Foley, it has proven to be a huge hit for people in South Dublin and Wicklow, recently awarded Best Newcomer at this years Restaurant Association of Ireland Awards. Unveiling a fresh look, The Pigeon House at the Delgany has undergone a refurbishment with dark wood, warm leather and glowing light bulbs suspended from the ceiling making for a mellow atmosphere to compliment the easy dining experience. We have a 2 course dinner for 2 people plus a bottle of wine for only €45. Please note there is an extensive private car park to the rear of the restaurant.
We have also included some photos of the restaurant, food and menu to tempt you! This is a taste we highly recommend!
Photos of Pigeon House in Delgany & Food
Pigeon House Menu
Map & Location
Terms & Conditions
– Voucher valid from Thursday 28th May until July 31st 2015
– Offer valid Thursday to Saturday per week
– Voucher valid for 2 course dinner plus a bottle of wine for 2 people only
– Advance booking required by calling restaurant
– Voucher must be printed and presented to restaurant on the night
– Overspend paid to restaurant
– Voucher subject to availability
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased
– Offer based on the full A La Carte menu, supplements apply on premium steak cuts + scallops.