Please note taste experiences must be purchased individually in order to receive individual vouchers.
The Grafton boasts 127 brand new rooms with eclectic decor reminiscent of design highlights from the 1920’s married with modern and state-of-the-art fixtures. The Grafton will also be home to a trendy late-night venue, The Scaredy Cat, certain to become one of the nightlife hot-spots in Dublin City Centre amid its opening in Autumn 2019.
The Grafton is right in the heart of Dublin. Just south of the River Liffey on Stephen Street Lower, The Grafton is located just off the street that gives the hotel its name, Grafton Street, renowned for high-street shopping and its vibrant atmosphere. One of the city’s most beloved parks, St. Stephen’s Green is just around the corner from The Grafton, along with an array of bars, restaurants and theatres that embody the culture of Dublin.
Bartley’s Bar & Restaurant is the new hot-spot in town and is located inside The Grafton. Named after the revered bar Bartley Dunne’s which made ts home on the hotel site up until the 1990’s, Bartley’s promises to honour its namesake with an experience that marries the sweet spots mid-way between modern and traditional. Its transitional atmosphere coupled with eclectic decor gives Bartley’s a natural homely feel, while also making sure selfie spots are aplenty for those all-important Insta shots!
Come discover Dublin’s Most Exciting Hotel Opening in 2019
– Luxury Overnight Stay
– Three Course Dinner
– Bottle of Wine with Dinner (House White Estivalia Sauvignon Blanc or House Red Rocca Sangiovese)
– Full Breakfast Buffet the next morning
– Not available on Six Nations Rugby Weekends
– Redemption subject to availability, with limited availability on weekends
The Grafton Hotel
31-32 Stephen Street Lower,
– Vouchers valid from now until February 29th 2020
– Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
– Direct Booking required by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
– Redemption subject to availability. Vouchers will not be valid or extended after their expiry date
– €10 supplement charge for the Steak on the dinner menu payable to hotel
– Room upgrade to Executive Room or Balcony Room of €50 payable to the hotel