The Marker are delighted to announce that their next wine dinner, celebrating the best of bio-dynamic and natural wine will take place on November 7th in the award-winning Brasserie in association with Findlaters Wines and Spirits.
The evening will begin at 7pm with a canapé reception on the Rooftop Bar & Terrace taking in the stunning city views before retreating to our Brasserie.
The evening promises to deliver a unique arrangement of flavours to delight even the most sophisticated of palettes with a six course menu, carefully created by Executive Head Chef Gareth Mullins. Featuring an abundance of seasonal produce, including berries which were foraged and fermented in The Marker kitchens, the menu will be delicately paired on the evening with a selection of bio dynamic and natural wines from Spain, France, South Africa and California.
They will be joined on the evening by Mick O’ Connell, Master of Wine at Findlaters Wines and Spirits who will share some insights about bio dynamic and natural wine throughout the night – a must for wine connoisseurs.
The Marker Hotel,
Grand Canal Square,
– Your ticket can only be used on November 7th 2018
– This is a once off ticketed/ pre-booking event.
– Print our our ticket and bring with you on the night
– Please contact The Marker on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-6875104 to book your place
– You must be over 18 years to attend this event.
– The evening begins at 7:00pm
– Cannot be combined with any other promotion.
– Each ticket is for a 5 course tasting menu with wine pairings for one person.
– As this is a live event, no refunds will be given following the event.
– Multiple tickets may be purchased.