Beef and Bordeaux at The Marker Hotel is the ultimate dining experience for red wine and steak lovers.
Designed for two people, a John Stone Tomahawk Steak is served with all the trimmings, gratin dauphinoise, forest mushrooms, glazed shallots, crushed celeriac and a bordelaise jus. This is accompanied by a bottle of Chateau Courbian, Medoc, 2009, a bold Bordeaux wine that compliments the umami in the meat.
Also included in the experience is Braised Pork Cheek to start and a shared dessert of our very unique Purple Velvet Cake.
Irish beef is held in the highest esteem around the world because of the integrity and passion of Irish farmers in raising cattle. Since opening their doors, The Marker Hotel’s culinary team has chosen John Stone Beef because it epitomises all that Irish beef is famed for.
This Beef and Bordeaux evening is €120 for two people sharing.
Braised Pork Cheek
Razor Clam, Chilled Potato Foam, Ink Crumble
“John Stone” Tomahawk Rib Eye
Gratin Dauphinois, Forest Mushrooms,
Glazed Shallots, Crushed Celeriac, Bordelaise Jus
Purple Velvet Cake
Vanilla Cream Mousse,
Blackberry & Tarragon Compôte, Vanilla Ice Cream
Chateau Courbian, Medoc, 2012
The Marker Hotel,
Grand Canal Square,
– To make a reservation email on email@example.com quoting your TheTaste voucher number
– Your voucher can only be used from now until Wednesday 28th April 2017
– Please bring your printed TheTaste voucher with you to the restaurant on the evening
– Offer includes a John Stone Tomahawk steak served with all the trimmings and a bottle of Chateau Courbian, Medoc, 2009.
– Cannot be combined with any other promotion
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased
– You must be over 18 years to purchase and enjoy this offer
– Any over spend must paid to the restaurant on the night