Here in Taste HQ we are always trying to find something new for our readers and we are proud to say we have teamed up with The Oak to bring you a very unique night out. We will be running this event on the last Thursday of each month, but today we are putting the first one on sale for the 29th August places are limited to 24 people per evening.
After the first event was a Sell Out, The Oak have added more dates for our readers
– September 26th
– October 24th
– November 7th
– November 28th
What the event includes
– Campo Viejo Multi-Sensory Tasting & Colour Lab Experience
– Hosted by Campo Viejo Brand Ambassador
– Campo Viejo Cava on arrival
– 9 paired Tapas Dishes served with all Campo Viejo Wines throughout the evening
– Design, Paint & Take Home Your Own Bottle of Campo Viejo
– Limited Tickets €49.50 pp
About The Oak
Situated on the corner of Dame and Parliament Street surrounded by Dublin’s finest architecture, Dublin City Hall and Dublin Castle is where you’ll find The Oak. A spot emanating elegance and old-world charm. The Oak is a stunning continental style café bar with contemporary Irish food and full drinks menu that effortlessly brings you from day to night.
1-3 Parliament Street
Dublin 2, Ireland.
+353 (0) 1 671 8267
– Voucher is valid for the event on one of the following dates September 26th, October 24th, November 7th and November 28th 2019
– After Purchasing you must be booked in to the evening you wish to attend
– Booking must be made directly to restaurant by calling +353 (0) 1 671 8267
– Voucher must be printed and presented to restaurant on arrival
– You must be over 18 years of age to attend this event
– Overspend is paid directly to the restaurant on the night