Located just off St. Stephen’s Green in the city centre, BANG restaurant is contemporary, and stylish with a relaxed, comfortable ambience and friendly, attentive service offering guests genuine care.
One of Dublin’s top rated and best restaurants, Bang has been recommended in The 2015 Michelin guide, is rated in the Top 3 Private Dining Rooms in Dublin and was nominated in Irish Restaurant Awards for best chef and best service.
Menus at BANG proudly showcase the very best of local, seasonal Irish food and are changed regularly. Head Chef Niall O’Sullivan searches extensively to source suppliers and only the very highest levels of craftsmanship, care and dedication will yield the ingredients for his dishes.
Today we bring you the chance to experience a 5 course tasting menu in Bang Restaurant for 2 people only €69.95.
– Amuse Bouche
– Celeriac cooked in hay, apple, lovage, hazelnuts
– Charred seatrout, cured scallop, avocado, pickled ginger, ponzu
– Slow cooked beef, horseradish, charred onion
– Roast Hake, cauliflower puree, pressed potato, mussel & shallot dressing
– Mandarin set custard, chocolate mousse, mandarin jelly
Dinner: 7 days a week from 5.30pm
11 Merrion Row,
– Voucher is valid until 31st March (Excluding December & Valentine’s Day)
– Valid 7 days a week, between 5.30pm – 9.30pm Sunday to Friday and between 5pm-6pm Saturday
– Must be over 18 to purchase
– Advance reservations are required online at bangrestaurant.com- enter the Voucher Code in the Coupon field on the form.
– Hard Copy of Voucher is NOT required
– All reservations are subject to availability
– Voucher valid for redemption against a 7 course tasting menu only
– Matching wines are not included – If you want matching wines there is an extra cost €34.95pp
– Voucher must be redeemed in full in one visit
– BANG adds a discretionary gratuity of 12% to the discounted value of all tasting menus
– Menus are seasonal and subject to change
– Only 1 voucher per table