Located on the first floor, The Yarn is next door to the Woollen Mills, their sister restaurant. This beautifully appointed room with its own cocktail and craft beer bar has access to the roof terrace.
The Yarn decided that there were enough fantastic pizza joints serving extraordinary Neapolitan pies, and that, actually, they wanted something a little easier to share, a little easier to pick up (as you wander onto the roof with a cocktail) and a little crisper.
TheTaste and The Yarn are offering readers a 3 course menu with a glass of bubbles on arrival for €30 per person.
All pizzas, wings and antipasti are shared making for no fussy ordering, no pomp and ceremony and a cosy, convivial vibe. The Yarn is the perfect spot for a group of mates, an office crew or any gathering who are festival-fit for party shenanigans.
Selection of Starters
Antipasti: Mortadella, Speck, Bresaola, hummus, goat’s curd, artichoke, pecorino & red peppers
Parmesan eggplant fries
with tomato and basil dip
Buffalo hot wings, blue cheese dip and celery
Pizzas & Salads to Share
Tomato, basil, mozzarella, olive oil
Tomato, mozzarella, anchovies, capers, olives
Tomato, mozzarella, prosciutto, artichoke, mushrooms, olives
Mozzarella, scamorza, gorgonzola, parmesan
Classic Caesar salad
Rocket and Parmesan salad
Selection of treats from their bakery
37 Liffey Street Lower,
– Voucher is valid from 27th of November till 27th of December 2017
– Voucher valid for 3 course Christmas set menu and glass of Prosecco or Lambrusco on arrival
– Voucher valid for Sunday to Wednesday dinner 17:00-21:30
– Advance booking required you must mention TheTaste.ie Voucher at the time of booking
– Vouchers must be printed
– Overspend, and 10% service charge must be paid directly to the restaurant on the night
– Voucher subject to availability
– Multiple vouchers for groups of up to 25 may be purchased
– Must be over 18 to enjoy this offer