Located on the first floor, The Yarn is next door to the Woollen Mills, their sister restaurant. This beautifully appointed room with its own cocktail and craft beer bar has access to the roof terrace.
The Yarn decided that there were enough fantastic pizza joints serving extraordinary Neapolitan pies, and that, actually, they wanted something a little easier to share, a little easier to pick up (as you wander onto the roof with a cocktail) and a little crisper.
TheTaste and The Yarn are offering readers a 2 course menu with a glass of craft beer for only €20 per person.
Mortadella, Speck, Bresaola, hummus, goat’s curd, artichoke, pecorino & red peppers
Parmesan eggplant fries
with tomato and basil dip
Buffalo hot wings, blue cheese dip and celery
Choose one per person
Margherita: Tomato, basil, mozzarella, olive oil
Napoletana: Tomato, mozzarella, anchovies, capers, olives
Capriciosa: Tomato, mozzarella, prosciutto, artichoke, mushrooms, olives
4 Cheese: Mozzarella, Scamorza, Gorgonzola, Parmesan
37 Liffey Street Lower,
– Voucher is valid January 2nd until March 31st 2018
– 2 course meal for dinner from the set menu plus 2 glasses of Craft Beer
– Voucher valid Monday-Sunday , 5-10 pm
– Advance booking required by calling restaurant, must mention TheTaste.ie Offer when booking
– Booking must be made direct with the venue
– Offer not available 14/02 and 17/03
– A 10% service charge is added , 100% towards the staff that serve you
– Voucher must be printed & presented to restaurant on the night
– Overspend , service charge and supplements paid to restaurant
– Voucher subject to availability
– Must be over 18 to purchase