Based on Camden Street Hang Dai offers authentic Chinese in a unique setting. The dark lighting, dining booths, colour changing panels on the ceiling and neon signs all adds to the electric atmosphere.
There is as much emphasis on the drink as the food with their impressive cocktail list and late bar. Their club like vibe invites you to sip the night away once you finish a delicious meal. With great music, food and company it is sure to be an unforgettable experience.
A custom built sound system and DJ booth belt out tunes from last service until the wee hours.
Experience TheTaste’s Exclusive Offer for Hang Dai: Dinner with 2 glasses of house wine for two for only €60.
– Two glasses of house wine
– Two starters from the ‘Appetiser’ section
– Two main courses OR half a duck
– Duck meal includes duck broth and Chinese pickles and then half a wood roasted crispy duck. Beijing style with thinly sliced breast, chopped leg and thigh, crispy skin, pancakes, cucumber and cherry hoi sin
– Boiled rice
20 Lower Camden Street
– Voucher is valid from now until March 2019
– Voucher is valid on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday
– Advance booking required by calling restaurant at 01 545 8888, please state your TheTaste order number when booking
– Voucher not valid in December
– Voucher subject to availability
– This offer cannot be combined to any other offer
– You must be aged over 18 to purchase this offer
– Starters with supplements are – Scallops €3
– Mains with supplements are – Beef €3 Quail €2
– Cancellations must be received in writing minimum 72 hours in advance or voucher is void
– Please print your email confirmation & present to restaurant on the arrival
– Overspend paid to restaurant
– All drinks bills or extra to be settled on the night
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased for yourself or as gifts