Last Chance – Only 5 left !! This offer ends today !!!
This is a taste we highly recommend. Enjoy a bottle of the superb Côtes du Rhône Les Deux Cols or the delicately fruity Cantina Tollo Trebianno d’Abruzzo. You will also enjoy a seasonal 3 dish dinner menu for two in Dublin’s iconic wine bar, ely wine bar in Ely Place, Dublin 2. All to celebrate ely scooping 1st, 2nd, 3rd spots again for “Best Wine Bar” in the Sunday Business Post Gold Star Awards.
ely wine bar is synonymous with great wine and food in a relaxed setting and has always had an eye on quality and value. Purveyors of food provenance since 1999, ely has continually sourced their organic beef and pork direct from their family’s farm in the Burren, Co. Clare. The organic lamb comes from their neighbours, the McCormacks, who live in the “Parochial” house made famous in the comedy “Father Ted” hence the term Craggy Island Lamb. All their wild game, poultry and seafood has always been fresh and local.
The seasonal menu you will enjoy has been prepared with a creative and light touch by ely’s executive chef Ryan Stringer, whom the McKennas of Bridgestone’s 100 Best Restaurants in Ireland said “Executive chef Ryan Stringer devises and cooks wonderfully smart, clean food, with ingredients that are sourced as carefully as they source their benchmark wines”.
ely has sourced two fantastic wines, a ripe, spicy Rhone red and a seriously classy Italian white, to complement dishes such as their organic Burren ham hock & wild duck terrine or roast wild Aughrim partridge.
What Critics say about ely
“It’s 15 years since Erik and Michelle Robson opened the first Ely Wine Bar and, in that time, the scene has been transformed”
Tomas Clancy, Sunday Business Post, 2015
“ely’s wine lists, always fascinating and chosen with knowledge, enthusiasm and a lot of that otherwise over-used word “passion”, are now offering even better value.”
Tom Doorley, Leading Irish Food Critic & Writer for the Irish Daily Mail, 2014
Terms & Conditions
– Please mention you have TheTaste Voucher when booking and voucher must be presented on arrival
– Vouchers are valid from January 16th until March 1st 2015
– Voucher valid only at ely wine bar 22 Ely Place
– This offer for dinner bookings only
– Valid Monday – Saturday after 5pm (restaurant is closed on Sunday)
– Your 3 course seasonal 3 dish menu includes a choice of starters, mains and desserts plus a bottle of wine
– Service charge is not included in the price of the voucher
– Offer not applicable on selected dates of 14th February and 1st March 2015.
– Advance booking required. Bookings are subject to availability
ely wine bar
22 Ely Place,