One of Dublin’s most stylish eateries, Urchin is an Instagram lover’s dream with beachy and nautical decor begging to be snapped. A place to see and be seen on St. Stephen’s Green, Urchin is a hotspot all year round but really comes to life in the summer with the sun-trap outdoor terrace.
Serving authentic and delectable dishes with Spanish flair, think Galician Octopus and Chorizo al Vino, every night in Urchin feels like the first night of your holiday, with expertly crafted cocktails and chilled out tunes to match.
Exclusively on TheTaste, Urchin are giving readers the chance to share 4 dishes and a summer cocktail each for only €50.
gambas al pil.pil
Olive Oil, Garlic, Chili, Brandy
chorizo al vino
Cooked in Red Wine Sauce
Ratatouille, Manchego Cheese
patatas bravas (v)
Brava Sauce, Garlic Mayo
Tomato sauce, Manchego Cheese
Deep Fried Calamari Rings, Garlic Mayo
Chorizo, Chick Peas, Onion, Coriander
Saffron & Co.
Plymouth gin, watermelon, grapefruit, rosemary
Havana 3yo, mango, cranberry, lime
Cacao blanc, crème de menthe, Branca menta, Vanilla ice cream
22 St. Stephens Green
– Voucher is valid from now until August 31st 2018
– Voucher valid for 2 types of tapas each, plus a summer cocktail each
– Voucher valid from 4pm on Wednesdays through to Saturdays, anytime, but subject to availability.
– Voucher can also be used anytime of the day, but a maximum of a 2 hour dining window per table
– Offer excludes August 1st
– Advance booking required you must mention TheTaste.ie Voucher or voucher number at the time of booking
– Voucher must be printed and any overspend paid directly to the restaurant on the night
– Voucher subject to availability
– Limit of 4 vouchers per table
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased for yourself or as a gift
– This offer cannot be combined with any other offer
– Must be over 18 to enjoy this offer