Doreen ‘Go-go’ Kirwan founded Beaufield Mews in 1948 after her husband, Valentine, asked her to furnish Beaufield House. The Coachhouse & stables attached to the house became her storage rooms, filled to the brim with large mahogany tables, vintage crockery, oriental vases and anything else that took her fancy.
Their Go-go Vintage Afternoon tea is in her honour, offering a lovely nostalgic menu with a little twist, all served on Vintage crockery. Delicious savouries followed by dainty, freshly baked pastries are served up with décor dating back to the last century, it truly is a step back in time and all topped off with a gorgeous glass of pink prosecco, perfect for a girl’s day out!
TheTaste.ie and Beaufield Mews are giving readers the chance to Experience a Vintage Afternoon Tea for Two for only €50.
– Voucher is valid from now to 31st August 2019
– Voucher includes a Vintage Afternoon Tea for Two with a glass of pink Prosecco each
– To book please call +353 1 2880375 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention you have a TheTaste Voucher
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and be presented on arrival
– Offers Subject to availability
– Max 2 vouchers per table, voucher may be purchased as a gift
– Menu subject to change and availability
– Advance booking essential and subject to availability
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– Voucher is non transferable and valid for one sitting only for 2 people
– Overspend payable direct to restaurant
– 24-hour cancellation policy. If you can’t attend, cancel or reschedule your booking at least 24 hours before the agreed time to avoid loosing your voucher.
– Must be over 18 to avail of this offer