Waterfront Restaurant is a place to come and enjoy locally sourced produce from the surrounding town’s and counties, cooked with passion and creativity by our award-winning head chef Yvonne Kathrein leaving your taste buds wanting more and more.
During your stay explore The Wild Atlantic Way and the Lough Easkey Loop. Along this route you can also enjoy scenic views of the blanket bog, which brings together a vibrant mix of Ireland’s flora and fauna.
TheTaste and Waterfront House and Restaurant are giving readers the chance to experience a 2 Night Escape for Two with Breakfast, €30 Dining Credit and Late Checkout for only €159.
– Overnight escape for two in a Deluxe Seaview double or twin room
– Full Irish Breakfast made to order
– €30 Dining Credit
– Late check out
Waterfront House & Restaurant,
– Voucher valid from 1st March 2019 to 31st May 2019
– Offer available Sunday – Friday
– Not valid during School Midterms, Easter Holidays or Bank Holidays Weekends
– Must be 18 years or over with a valid ID for Alcohol
– All Waterfront House guests get a 20% discount in Kilcullen’s Seaweed Bath House only 50 metres walk from the hotel
– The €30.00 Dinner credit applies if the guest has a 3-Course meal from our A La Carte Menu served between 6.00pm to 9.30pm each evening in Waterfront Restaurant
– The voucher is based on 2 people sharing, to add a child aged between 3-14 years the cost is €25.00 Bed & Breakfast per night.
– Cots can be requested at no extra charge and kids under 3 years are free of charge.
– Booking required and subject to availability
– All overspend must be paid to the hotel