Escape to Sligo and experience The Wild Atlantic Way. This Coastal Retreat will allow you to explore the Lough Easkey Loop. Along this route you can also enjoy scenic views of the blanket bog, which brings together a vibrant mix of Ireland’s flora and fauna.
The unrivalled location of the charming Waterfront House in Enniscrone provides an oasis of comfort and calm, from the moment guests arrive, there is a sense of being welcomed into a home from home.
TheTaste are giving readers the chance to experience Waterfront House and Restaurant : An overnight stay with dinner and breakfast for only €129.
– Overnight escape for two in a Superior Seaview double or twin room
– Full Irish Breakfast
– Three-course dinner from Early Bird menu served between 5.30pm – 7.30pm
– Late check out
Waterfront House & Restaurant,
– Offer valid from 1st October 2018 – 31st March 2019 Monday – Friday
– Voucher includes overnight stay for two with breakfast, dinner and late checkout
– Offer is valid Monday – Friday
– Offer not valid during Christmas Holidays, School Midterms, Easter Holidays or Bank Holidays
– Advanced booking is required & is subject to availability
– Please bring your printed TheTaste voucher on arrival
– All menus subject to change due to availability
– Subject to availability and promotional allocation
– Offer is not valid July or August
– Voucher not valid in Bank Holidays
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offers
– Only 1 Vouchers per booking
– Must be over 18 to purchase
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the hotel
– The voucher is based on 2 people sharing, to add a child aged between 3-14 years the cost is €15.00 Bed & Breakfast per night. Cots can be requested at no extra charge and kids under 3 years are free of charge
-All Waterfront House guests gets a €5.00 discount in Kilcullen’s Seaweed Bath House only 50 metres walk from the hotel