Nestled on the banks of Lough Ree, Wineport Lodge is more than a hotel, it is a luxury lodge. Based in Westmeath, close to Athlone, in an idyllic setting surrounded by native woodland, Wineport Lodge is exceptional in style and service.
Just over an hour from Dublin and even less of a distance from Galway, when you step into the lodge you’ll instantly feel like you are a world away. Intimate corners, cosy casual dining and all round luxury and comfort await you at this famous ‘Blue Book’ hideaway.
TheTaste are giving readers the chance to experience an overnight escape to Wineport Lodge for two in a lakeview balcony room with breakfast and €30 dining credit to be used during the stay for only €220.
– Full Irish breakfast
– A €30 dining credit to be used during stay on food or drink
– Overnight stay in a Lakeview Balcony Room
Only metres from the waters edge, stretch out on the super king size bed and enjoy the panoramic view, lounge on the balcony and watch the sunset over the shimmering lake or run a bubbling bath and let the tranquility take your thoughts away.
– Voucher valid until September 30th 2018
– Offer includes overnight stay with breakfast for two in a lakeview room & €30 dining credit per booking
– To book, email email@example.com, quoting voucher reference number and TheTaste in subject line. Or call 090 6439010
– Voucher is valid for check ins Monday to Thursday inclusive only
– Offers are subject to availability, terms and conditions apply
– Dining credit must be used during stay and is applicable to the dinner menu
– Advance booking required and subject to availability
– Voucher not valid on Sundays of Bank Holiday Weekends
– No more than two vouchers may be purchased in one transaction
– Voucher may be purchased as a gift
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– You must be over 18 to purchase this voucher
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and must be presented on arrival
– 48hr cancellation notice on bookings required
– Any additional extras will be paid direct to hotel on departure
– Other rules may apply