This Bonac 24 Irish Gin Cocktail by Lemuel’s Alan Moore is the Ultimate Summer Tipple
Gin is THE drink of this summer and while sipping on a G&T under the sun is the definition of weekend goals, it’s great to try something different. A well made, original gin cocktail that showcases the spirit’s subtle botanicals is a thing of beauty and we simply loved “Promised Land”, a Bonac 24 gin drink made by Alan Moore, the skilled bartender behind the stylish Lemuel’s at the Conrad Hotel, Dublin.
“I have called it Promised Land after an area on Gardiner’s Bay in East Hampton New York”, explains Alan, who chose the theme as a nod to Bonac 24’s story. This Irish craft gin is made in Wicklow by Gavin Clifford, who was inspired to venture in the distilling world after living and working in The Hamptons, US, or as locals call it, Bonac.
– 50 ml Bonac 24
– 15 ml pear syrup
– 15 ml lemon juice
– 2 dashes of cardamom bitters
– 1 spring of rosemary
1. Add the rosemary into a shaker with lemon juice and pear syrup.
2. Muddle the rosemary to help release the flavour.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients
4. Fill the shaker with ice and shake.
5. Double strain into a chilled coupe and garnish with a lemon zest and rosemary sprig.
More information bonac24.com