Say hi to Summer with this refreshing and easy to make Prosecco cocktail recipe. The party-perfect summer drink is ideal for any light drinkers who want just a little kick of alcohol without the hangover. Bottoms up!
– 1 pomegrante, seeds only
– 2 grapefruit, peeled
– 1 bottle of sparkling wine
– 1 litre bottle of sparkling mineral water
– Ice cubes
– Small handful of mint, finely chopped
– 1 grapefruit cut into wedges
– Pomegranate seeds
1. In a blender, blend the pomegranate seeds (set aside a few for serving) with the grapefruit segments and a splash of mineral water.
2. Strain through a fine sieve or muslin cloth so that you are left with the juice and discard any pulp.
3. Add the pomegranate and grapefruit juice to a large pitcher and add the mineral water and prosecco and mix well.
4. To serve, place a few ice cubes in the bottom or the glass and top with the pomegranate and grapefruit prosecco mixture.
5. To garnish, add a wedge of grapefruit, a few pomegranate seeds and some chopped mint. Enjoy!
For more information visit thehonestproject.com.