Celebrate Christmas in the fair city at the stylish and sophisticated Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Dublin
Just a few steps away from the city’s famous shopping district, take a wander down the magical winter wonderland of Grafton Street followed by a festive lunch or dinner in the hotel’s super trendy V’n V restaurant and afterwards pop into the contemporary and chic Sure Bar which will be alight with festive cheer for a cocktail or pint of the black stuff.
To celebrate all things festive at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel in Dublin – the perfect location for a corporate Christmas party or festive gathering with friends and family, we have a fabulous prize to giveaway to one lucky reader. As part of this superb prize you’ll enjoy a luxurious overnight stay for 2 people in the stylish and sophisticated Radisson Blu Royal Hotel just a short stroll from the bustling Grafton Street and St. Stephen’s Christmas Markets. Savour a Super Breakfast Buffet the following morning and a delicious evening meal in V’n V restaurant.
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, just enter your details below…
For bookings, if you’re not lucky enough to win on this occasion, contact the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Dublin on 01-8982900 , email email@example.com or to find out more visit www.radissonblu.ie/royalhotel-dublin
• Overall winner(s) will be announced on Thursday 1st January 2015
• Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters ezines
• Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
• Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
• Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
• The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
• By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
• The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
• These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts