Simple Chia Pudding Recipe from The Wonky Spatula
I absolutely love making my breakfast ahead of time during the summer months and leaving it in the fridge overnight to set. This simple chia pudding recipe is perfect for doing exactly that!
Chia Seeds are loaded with antioxidants, protein and fibre – an excellent start to your day.
– 40g chia seeds
– 10g honey/agave, whichever sweetener you prefer
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 150ml almond milk
– 6-8 raspberries
– Sprinkle of chopped pistachios
1. In a large bowl, combine the chia seeds, sweetener, vanilla and almond milk.
2. Once thoroughly mixed, cut half of the raspberries into halves and add to the mixture.
3. Place in an air tight container and refrigerate overnight.
4. Once set, serve and enjoy with the remaining raspberries and a sprinkle of pistachios.
[su_note note_color=”#eeede9″]RECIPE BY THE WONKY SPATULA[/su_note]
Food is my passion! I spend every spare minute I have experimenting in the kitchen! I am constantly coming up with clean alternatives to junk foods in order to promote healthy eating in a unique and exciting way. My recipes are gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo and occasionally vegan. I hope you enjoy this recipe and after having a look through my blog are inspired to try new things!
[su_button url=”https://www.facebook.com/TheWonkySpatula” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#171c83″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ radius=”0″ icon=”icon: facebook-square” icon_color=”#ffffff”]The Wonky Spatula[/su_button] [su_button url=”https://twitter.com/thewonkyspatula” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#3173c2″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ radius=”0″ icon=”icon: twitter-square” icon_color=”#ffffff”]The Wonky Spatula[/su_button]