This Spinach soufflé omelette recipe with red peppers is a delicious, light and super healthy breakfast that will brighten up your day.
It is also enriched with collagen peptides, plenty of vitamins and minerals for healthy glowing skin.
– Pack of spinach (200g)
– 5 eggs
– 1/2 bell pepper
– 30g collagen peptides (optional)
– 1 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
– Salt, pepper to taste
1. Separate 2-3 egg yolks and leave in a separate bowl.
2. Mix the rest of the ingredients in a blender.
3. Preheat oven to 200C.
4. Brush ramekins with some olive oil.
5. Add thinly sliced peppers, pour the egg-mixture over and bake for 20 minutes.
6. After 20 minutes of baking, make a small hole on the side of the omelette and add egg yolk.
7. Bake further for another 5 minutes (this way egg yolks will stay runny in the middle).
8. I added some chilli sprinkles on top (also optional).
9. You can also freeze them and use for a healthy protein-rich lunch option. Just heat them up in a microwave.
With a background in clinical nutrition and pharmaceutical sciences Jelena is a self-proclaimed foodie. She combines love and passion for cooking with unique skill of being able to create dishes that taste great and are of a high nutritional value, making sure you eat the best when you do.
Her kitchen is the food lab full of soul and passion where she happily spends hours experimenting. Her recipe collection is like a treasure chest that has something for each and every one.