Strawberry Cinnamon Vanilla Daiquiri Recipe From Siúcra x Catherine Fulvio
This Bank Holiday weekend, enjoy a sweet and tasty dessert drink with Siúcra x Catherine Fulvio’s Strawberry Cinnamon Vanilla Daiquiri recipe. Give the classic summer cocktail, the strawberry daiquiri, an even sweeter update with vanilla and cinnamon flavours for the perfect after-dinner dessert cocktail.
Strawberry Cinnamon Vanilla Daiquiri
Makes 2 cocktails
For the cinnamon and vanilla syrup
– 100g Siúcra Caster Sugar
– 120ml water
– 1 cinnamon stick
– 1 vanilla pod
– Siúcra Granulated Sugar, to decorate the rim of the glasses
– Brush and a little water
– 10 large strawberries, roughly chopped
For the cocktail
– 100ml rum
– 50ml fresh lime juice
– 60ml cinnamon and vanilla sugar syrup
– A few strawberries, to decorate
– Lime slices, to decorate
– Mint leaves, to decorate
To make the sugar syrup
1. Pour the Siúcra Caster Sugar, water, cinnamon stick and vanilla pod into a saucepan and bring to the boil.
2. Reduce the heat and then simmer for about 8 to 9 minutes until a light syrup forms. Remove the cinnamon stick and the vanilla pod. Leave to cool completely before using.
To decorate the martini glass
1. Brush a little water on the rim of the glass and then dip it into the sugar. Leave to dry.
2. Puree the strawberries until smooth and pour through a sieve.
To make the cocktail
1. Pour the rum, lime juice, cinnamon and vanilla sugar syrup, ice and the pureed sieved strawberries into your blender and mix well.
2. Pour into the martini glasses.
3. Decorate the glass with a strawberry, lime slices mint leaves and enjoy!
Catherine Fulvio the award-winning cookbook author has developed a series of sweet and savoury mini recipes exclusively for Siúcra, to showcase the functionality and breadth of the product range as well as demonstrating how fun, quick and easy it is to make delicious dishes from scratch, regardless of ability.