Do you like muffins? If you do then why not learn how to make them yourself? They’re a perfect breakfast, brunch or snack item.
With this in mind, Siúcra has the perfect recipe for a batch of mouth-watering Strawberry Muffins with Whipped Cream, which can be enjoyed at any time of day!
For the Muffin
– 240g plain flour
– 21/2 tsp. baking powder
– 150 ml liquid margarine
– 200g Siúcra Granulated Sugar
– 3 eggs
– Juice and grated zest of 1 lemon
– 100g white chocolate, chopped
– 1/2 litre (250 g) strawberries, sliced
– 150ml whipping cream
– 1 tsp. Siúcra Icing Sugar
1. Mix the flour with the baking powder. Add the margarine, sugar, eggs, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Stir to combine.
2. Add the chocolate and strawberries. Bake in the centre of the oven at 200°C for about 20 minutes. Allow to cool.
3. Whip the cream with the icing sugar until it forms soft peaks. Rinse the strawberries.
4. Pipe or spoon a little whipped cream on top of each muffin. Decorate with strawberries.