This a very special taste competition we have for you this month, we are giving one lucky winner and their guest the chance to win a night away to the contemporary chic meets traditional elegance throughout Mayo’s 4 Star Ice House Hotel. You will be treated to with a wonderful fusion of old and new. Transparent modern glass structures marry the original 19th century building with our cool and contemporary additions. The two very distinct interior design styles are woven in to an eclectic mix. Together they form the perfect accent to the amazing views that stretch across the River Moy to the woodlands beyond making the Ice House one of the finest hotels in Mayo.
It’s the little details you remember. Like the comforting goose down duvets, the waterside hot tubs and sauna and the original pieces of art that catch your eye everywhere.
Then that night, Head Chef Anthony Holland, will treat you to some fine dining. He sources all our seafood from local suppliers here in Mayo (you must try their Chef’s chowder…it’s to die for!) and our menu changes with the seasons to celebrate what’s fresh and local. Purple sprouting broccoli, wild Irish mushrooms, confit of Silver Hill Duck, organic Clare Island Salmon. Who ever wins this competition, will have won a night they will never forget.
• Overall winner(s) will be announced on Friday 14 November 2014
• Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates
• Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
• Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
• Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
• The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize. • By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
• The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
• These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts