This Toblerone Cocktail Sounds Like The Perfect Easter Indulgence
The chocolate indulgence of Easter is finally here and nobody will judge you for devouring all the chocolatey goodness that surrounds you.
Restaurants and bars are constantly getting more creative with their cocktail offering and Saba‘s Toblerone cocktail sounds like the ultimate Easter indulgence.
Created using Coole Swan Irish Dairy Cream, Mozart Chocolate Liqueur, Frangelico, Honey, Ground Nuts, Cream and Chocolate Sauce, this special cocktail is perfectly sinful.
Available over the Easter bank holiday weekend (and yes, that now includes Good Friday too), you can taste this cocktail for just €10.50.
Don’t have time to make it into Saba for their Toblerone cocktail? Fear not, as you can also try to perfect this delicious cocktail at home yourself.
Check out the recipe below:
– 20ml Coole Swan (Irish cream liqueur)
– 20ml chocolate liqueur
– 20ml Frangelico (hazelnut liqueur)
– 1tsp honey
– Pinch of ground nuts
– 50ml fresh cream
– 20ml chocolate sauce
– Ground nuts and chocolate to garnish
1. In a blender, add all of the ingredients and a little crushed ice.
2. Blend until the texture is smooth (add a little more ice if not smooth enough).
3. Pour into a tall glass and garnish with a sprinkle of nuts and chocolate.