TheTaste is turning 3! We will be celebrating our third Birthday in style this October and we want you to help us raise a toast to three fantastic years at Fade Street Social on Monday October 23rd.
Our small but amazing team brings you the latest food and drink news daily, intriguing interviews, delicious recipes and reviews of the best hotels and restaurants. TheTaste is a family-run business, built from the ground up by Managing Director Keith Mahon and Jules Mahon, Editor and Marketing Director.
In three short years, we have managed to secure numerous accolades, including the Best Gourmand Award for Digital Food and Drink Magazine in the World, so birthday bash of epic proportions is in order!
TheTaste are giving two lucky winners the chance to win 2 exclusive tickets to our third birthday party, to celebrate with TheTaste Team, with amazing prizes, delicious canapés, cocktails and great music into the wee hours at one of Dublin’s favourite hotspots.
For your chance to win tickets to this exclusive party, follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
The winners are….. Denise Helen Coughlan & Rachael C Kenny
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is Friday 20th of October
– Overall winner will be announced Friday 20th of October
– Prize includes 2 exculsive tickets to TheTaste’s Third Birthday Party and a TheTaste Goodie Bag
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Winners must be available to attend party on 23rd of October
– Event starts at 6:30
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.