Premium craft vodka, Ketel One has teamed up with Dublin’s leading pan-Asian restaurant, Opium, to bring a unique brunch experience to the Ketel One Kitchen.
Taking place this Saturday from 1pm–4:30pm in The Botanical Garden at Opium, this Dutch + Asian Brunch Fusion will celebrate the vibrant food and drink offering available in Dublin.
Enjoy an Asian inspired brunch, an immersive cocktail-making masterclass and a Ketel One kitchen disco, while catching up with a friend. What’s not to love?!
Tickets for this unique brunch experience are now available and cost €33.30 per person. Check out https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/ketel-one-vodka-x-opium-brunch-tickets-52263751287
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Complete our competition form
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight November 16th
– Overall winner will be announced November 16th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– This prize is non-transferable, no portion of this certificate is refundable or redeemable in cash
– Prize is subject to availability
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid