On November 24th to 26th 2017, The Cork Chocolate Festival & Baking World in association with La Rousse Foods will take place at The Cork International Hotel.
The festival which is the only of its kind in Ireland will see the hotel feature Irelands’ best chocolatiers who will be showcasing and selling their chocolate and also hosting a variety of workshops including, a workshop on how chocolate is made with Allison from The Exploding Bean.
There will be a host of other well-known producers including, Milsean, The Truffle Fairy, Murrays of Galway, Clonakilty Chocolates and Bantry Bay Chocolates, David Chocolatier, Wilkie Chocolate and Katie’s Chocolate to name but a few.
Paul Kelly, Judge of the Great Irish Bake Off and Executive Pastry Chef of the Merrion Hotel will be at the Cork Chocolate Festival to do a Chocolate Cookery Demonstration and also to create the dessert for the much anticipated Chocolate Themed Dinner that will take place on Saturday 25th November 2017.
For details on the full event, visit www.corkchocolatefestival.ie
TheTaste and Cork International Hotel are giving readers the chance to win this exclusive prize. The prize includes:
– Overnight stay for 2 guests on Saturday 25th November 2017
– Bottle of Chilled Prosecco with Chocolate Treats in the Bedroom on Arrival
– 2 Tickets to attend the Paul Kelly Cookery Demonstration on Saturday at 3pm
– 2 Tickets to attend the Wine & Chocolate Tasting Session with Classic Drinks on Saturday at 5pm
– Dinner for 2 guests on Saturday night in the New Yorker Bar at the Cork International Hotel
For your chance to win this exclusive prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is Elaine Hearty. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight November 16th
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm November 17th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Cork International Hotel) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid