Win 2 tickets to The Gloss Wine Dinner Series at The Merrion Hotel – Closed
The Gloss Wine Dinner Series at The Merrion Hotel
ZEST! Come and celebrate Spring in an extremely stylish way…
On Wednesday April 15, wine editor MARY DOWEY and the dynamic chefs of The Cellar Restaurant at The Merrion Hotel invite you to enjoy our ZEST! wine dinner. Come and savour a star line-up of deliciously lively, exuberant wines matched with zesty, colourful dishes. We promise you an evening of vibrant flavours that will make you feel glad to be alive.
We are delighted to have 2 tickets to this event, the winner couple will receive a six course dinner with matching wines. To be in with a chance of winning this exclusive prize just follow the steps below:
Step 1: Share The Merrion Hotel Gloss Evening on Twitter or Facebook
Step 2: Enter your details below
Pre-dinner drink 7.30pm, Dinner at 8pm
– Six courses with matching wines: tickets €90 each
– Wines can be ordered at special prices
– Gift vouchers available – a superb present for any wine lover
To book please call 01 275 5130 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively bookings can be made online by clicking here.
2015 Dinner Dates for your diary include:
Wednesday October 7: Hot Trends … New styles, new regions, and new trends in food
Wednesday December 2: Sparkle & Polish … Suave and sophisticated wines and dishes to make your Christmas special
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Twitter or Facebook to be in with a chance to win
– You must be able to attend the event on 15th April 2015
– Over 18s only
– Closing date for entries is midnight on 12th April 2015
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 13th April 2015
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid