Win 2 Tickets to The House of Peroni La Sagra Italian Dining Experience – CLOSED
The House of Peroni has chosen to bring Italy’s best foodie secret to Dublin with The House of Peroni Presents “La Sagra”; with a Sagra food event to Meeting House Square on October 19th and 20th. Sagra is a traditional Italian festival that brings communities together to celebrate their local food produce.
The House of Peroni will celebrate Irish food producers creating authentic Italian food here in Ireland – everything from mozzarella cheese to artisan salumi. Visitors to the festival can meet the producers, hear their story and buy samples of their produce to take away.
As part of the Sagra, a special dining experience will take place, marrying the techniques and rich traditional of Italian cuisine with award-winning Irish artisan produce. Making this marriage of cuisines and cultures even more exciting, Former World Young Chef of the Year, 25-year-old Dubliner, Mark Moriarty, and acclaimed Italian chef, Francesco Mazzei, have joined forces to deliver a dinner to remember.
During the evening, dishes will be introduced by Mark and Francesco, while guests will also get to hear from the local producers whose ingredients have been used throughout the menu such as Italian-style cheese makers, Toons Bridge Dairy, from West Cork, and artisan salumi producers, The Wooded Pig from Meath.
There will be two sittings on Friday, 20th October, at 5.30pm – 7.30pm and 8.00pm – 10.00pm. Tickets are priced at €60, and include an Italian Sagra inspired dinner menu, Peroni Nastro Azzurro or Peroni Ambra on arrival, with a further two Peroni Nastro Azzurro drinks served during the meal.
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.seetickets.com/event/la-sagra
For your chance to win this amazing dining experience simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is…. Katie Kavanagh, congratulations!
– Applicants must share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight Monday 16th October
– Overall winner will be announced Tuesday 17th October
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (The House of Peroni)
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Must be available Friday 20th October
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.