Drury Buildings’ eclectic decor gives a nod to colourful and urban Berlin exteriors and sleek New York interiors. The restaurant and bar is located in the heart of Dublin’s Creative Quarter and its menus are as carefully composed as its chic surroundings. The drinks menu features fine wines from the world’s most prestigious regions and less known bottles worth discovering, its cocktails selection includes skillfully mixed classics and innovative tipples, and its beers options will please lovers of well crafted brews.
Food at Drury buildings is also a wonderful experience; a combination of modern Italian, Spanish and French cuisines gets a contemporary approach and top quality ingredients.
Whether you seek to experience the extraordinary culinary skills of Warren Massey in the upstairs restaurant or you fancy a great drink, Drury Building’s six story refurbished building will offer an inviting venue.
Drury Buildings has teamed up with TheTaste.ie to offer you the opportunity to win a 3 course dinner for 2 with a Glendalough Gin & Tonic each this summer.
For your chance to win this exclusive dining experience simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is Leanne Murphy
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 29th June 2017
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 30th June 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Drury Buildings) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid