Rioja is one of the world’s greatest wine regions and a name that has become associated with quality and passion among oenophiles across the globe. Located in the north of Spain, Rioja enjoys a continental climate that favours quality grape growing and it has a long and proud history of fine winemaking as well as an exciting present and a promising future.
It is also one of the most versatile regions, as in Rioja you’ll find a wide array of options to please all palates; whites from the fresh and crisp to the gorgeously aged, vibrant rosados and reds that go from youthful and fruity to elegant and complex Reserva and Gran Reserva with long ageing potential and layer after layer of flavours and aromas. There is a Rioja wine for every occasion and preference! To make Rioja even more appealing, let us just tell you that it’s one of the best places to go for high quality at real value.
Spanish Wine Week will run from the 23rd until the 29th of April 2018. It is designed for wine and food lovers of all levels and there is an event to suit everyone.
To celebrate the third edition of the Spanish Wine Week in Ireland, Rioja Wine has teamed up with TheTaste to offer you the opportunity to be in with a chance of winning an assortment of six carefully selected bottles of premium wines from Rioja.
– Faustino I Gran Reserva 2005.
– Parcela Nº5 2012.
– Castillo Albai Crianza 2014.
– El Círculo Vino Joven 2016.
– Finca Nueva Fermentado en Barrica 2014.
– Viña Herminia Reserva 2011.
To learn more about Rioja visit: uk.riojawine.com.
To find out where to enjoy a glass (or two) of Rioja when dining out in Ireland, check out this article: 10 Great Restaurants to Drink Rioja Wines in Ireland.
For your chance to win this amazing prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed…. The winner is Louise Hannigan. Congratulations!!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight May 5th
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm May 6th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize is for 6 bottles of
– Winners must be 18+ and able to provide valid I.D
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid